Documents issued in one country, which need to be used in another country, must be 'authenticated' or 'legalized' before they can be recognized as valid in the foreign country. This is a process where various seals are placed on the document verifying its authenticity.
Different countries require different levels of authentication and have different procedures. Some countries require Apostille issuance by the Secretary of State while others also require a U.S. Department of State authentication, as well as Embassy/Consulate legalization.
DCS Visa Solutions can assist and guide you through this complicated process by reviewing your documentation and evaluating the right procedure according to the country where the documents will be used.
We can provide:
- Embassy/ Consulate Legalization
- U.S. Department of State Authentication
- Secretary of State Apostille
- Notarization of Documents
- Procurement of Original Documents such as Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate and Diplomas