DCS Visa Solutions is committed to providing excellent service to all of our customers, including respecting their concerns about privacy. We understand that you may have questions about whether and how our Web site collects, uses, and safeguards the information you provide to us. Accordingly, we have prepared this statement to inform you of the privacy principles that govern our website.
We guarantee never to sell or rent any of your personal information without your prior consent. Your trust and confidence are our highest priority. For questions or concerns regarding your privacy, please contact DCS Visa Solutions at INFO@DCSVISASOLUTIONS.COM.
You browse this website on an anonymous basis. We have not configured this website to collect any information from your computer without your input. This means that, unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us with information, we will not know your identity, your e-mail address, or any other information identifiable to you.
DCS Visa Solutions collects a variety of information that you provide directly to us. We process your information when necessary to provide you with the Services that you have requested when accepting our Terms of Service, or where we have obtained your prior consent, or where we have a legitimate interest to do so. For example, if DCS Visa Solutions is handling your visa or passport matter, then the information you provide may include your personal and family information, educational background, health, employment history or your credit card type, credit card number, expiration date and processing preferences (type, time, etc.) to process your request. Without your information, we cannot provide you with the Services you have requested or you may be limited in your use of the Services.
We will use your e-mail as a primary contact to send a confirmation and, if necessary, to ask for additional information. We might use the other information to contact you for help to process your order. For our e-mail friends, we will use your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address to process your subscription and to also unsubscribe from the mailing list. When we ask you for personal data when making a purchase, it is transferred over a Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) line provided you are using a SSL enabled browser such as Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox. This ensures that your information is encrypted as it travels over the Internet. This secure mode is enabled before any such information is transmitted from your computer. You will know you are in secure mode when the padlock icon in the lower right hand corner of the computer screen appears in the locked position. In addition, when accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address will change from "http" to "https." After information reaches DCS Visa Solutions it is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall that is designed to block access from outside.
Sometimes, we may ask you to fill out an online customer survey, to obtain your suggestions or comments about your use of DCS Visa Solutions services, or for similar purposes. Providing this information is voluntary.
We generally delete personal data within 90 days or after our services conclude; however, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, government auditing requirements, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. At the end of such period, we may, at our discretion, destroy such personal data without notice to you.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer every time you browse the Internet. When you request a page from our Site, our servers log your current IP address. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. Thus, each of your sessions is anonymous.
The DCS Visa Solutions website and services are not directed to anyone under the age of 13. The site does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13, or allow anyone under the age of 13 to place an order for services. In the event that we learn that we have gathered personal information from anyone under the age of 13 without the consent of a parent or guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe we have collected such information, please contact us at INFO@DCSVISASOLUTIONS.COM.
Use Of Information
We use your information for various purposes, including:
- Complete a purchase or provide the services you have requested
- Respond to your request for information and provide you with more effective and efficient customer service
- Protect our Services and our users
- Provide, manage, and improve the Services
We treat the information you provide to us as confidential information; it is, accordingly, subject to our firm's security procedures and strict corporate policies regarding protection and use of confidential information. Because laws applicable to personal information vary by country, our business operations may put in place additional measures that vary depending on the applicable legal requirements, including but not limited to international legal jurisdictions such as the EU Data Protective Directive or Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act.
E-mail community, survey and other information is used only for the purpose for which the information was collected. However, DCS Visa Solutions may use your email/mailing information for our direct marketing campaigns occasionally. By ordering with us, you agree to allow us to email you information about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you. DCS Visa Solutions NEVER shares your personal information including email with third parties.
Disclosure Of Information And Opt-Out
DCS Visa Solutions will not sell, trade, rent or release such information to entities outside of our company for their use without your approval and giving you the opportunity to opt-out.
Our website makes only limited use of "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are strings of text that a website transmits to a user's computer. Cookies enable a website to keep track of a user's preferences and activities relating to that website. Our website creates a temporary cookie for each visit in order to facilitate your visit. Our cookies expire automatically after you leave our website. These cookies transmit no information about you or your computer back to DCS Visa Solutions. If you do not wish to receive these cookies, you may set your browser to reject the cookies (consult the instructions for your particular browser on how to do this). Please be away that turning off cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on our website.
Links To Other Websites
If you choose to leave the DCS Visa Solutions site via links to other non-DCS Visa Solutions sites, including those of advertisers, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of those sites, nor we are responsible for the cookies those sites might deposit on your hard drive.
Email Opt-In / Opt-Out
It is our intention to only send you e-mail communications that will be useful to you and that you want to receive. When you sign-up to our Emailing list, and provide your e-mail address, we will periodically contact you via e-mail and provide information about special offers and promotions that may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive e-mail with updates and information please unsubscribe by sending an email to email@example.com. In addition, every time you receive an email you will be provided the choice to opt-out of future emails.
How We Protect Your Information
DCS Visa Solutions takes technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure, and thus we cannot ensure or warrant the security of that information. If you have any questions about security on our Services, you can contact us directly at INFO@DCSVISASOLUTIONS.COM
This is the United States Web site and is subject to the United States and the State of Texas law. DCS Visa Solutions will disclose personal information without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to our guests, visitors, employees, or property (including the Site), or to others.
Privacy Statement Changes
In the future, we may need to change the privacy statement for our website. All changes will be made here so that you will always know what information we gather, how we might use that information and whether we will disclose it to anyone. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice and we will seek your consent to the updated Policy in accordance with legal requirements.
Legal & Copyright
- The content and information displayed on this web site ("DCS Visa SolutionsInformation") is the property of DCS Visa Solutions ("DCS Visa Solutions") and/or other parties. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of DCS Visa Solutions Information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
- Internet sites of DCS Visa Solutions may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of DCS Visa Solutions and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of DCS Visa Solutions and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our site, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized DCS Visa Solutions representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this site).
- This site may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of this site ("access codes"). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to DCS Visa Solutions, and is provided to you for your personal use only. We prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our site's operation or results in commercial benefits for other entities to our detriment.
- ALL DCS VISA SOLUTIONS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
- With respect to all communications you make to DCS Visa Solutions regarding DCS Visa Solutions Information, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and DCS Visa Solutions shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) DCS Visa Solutions shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) DCS Visa Solutions shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
- The DCS Visa Solutions information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. DCS Visa Solutions reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to DCS Visa Solutions information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- If you choose to leave this DCS Visa Solutions site via links to other non-DCS Visa Solutions sites, including those of advertisers, DCS Visa Solutions is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because DCS Visa Solutions has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that DCS Visa Solutions is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
This is the United States website and is subject to the United States and the State of Texas law. DCS Visa Solutions will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to DCS Visa Solutions customers, visitors, employees, or property (including this site), or to others.